First time posting, and I'm still learning my way around this software (I'm running 2020R2). Forgive me if I use the wrong terms here, but I want to create a new component, and not have it nested under the original categories eg. Flanges, Pipe, Gaskets/Bolts/Welds etc. I want a new category called (in this case) Paddle Blank.

In the image linked below, I've created a new data table folder. When I create the new table, the pop-up window forces me to fill in a category and type. These have dropdowns that are already populated by the software, from caps to pipe support. How do I add to this list? I want as much control as possible over customizing this, and creating user shapes is not a good long-term solution.

I understand there is likely a lot of learning to do even after I pass this point, but there is so little information online, documentation doesn't even touch on this. If anyone has any resources they want to point out, or know of custom training solutions that are out there, let me know. Thanks.
[img]https://imgur.com/a/LwuxLg3[/img]