Hi Vanman,

Thank you for the provided webinar link. I am a CADWORX Plant user since version 2016. Up until now, all CADWORX users in our company are manually edit the generated isometric drawing to add process data into the drawing. then we decided to find a way to automated the process and gladly found this post.

I have tried to follow the instruction for POD Graphic Processor Setup (starting from the minutes 13 in Part 2 of provided webinar link). All steps is done except the last step where we want to Mapping PCF Attributes to the DWG backing sheet attributes. In the isogen configuration windows, all Backing Sheet Attributes should be shown in the Backing Sheet Data as per attached screenshot. However, in my isogen configuration, the Backing Sheet Data is empty. there is no Backing Sheet Attributes is shown in this column. Please let me know how to show the attributes in Backing Sheet Data.

p/s: I have added Attributes in the drawing setup tool, however these attributes is not shown in Backing Sheet Data.

Thanks.

Attachments
MAPPING PCF to ISOGEN.jpg