Thank you!

Using those, I abandoned the CSV style of attribute mapping and went with the newer POD way of doing it, which works fantastic and I'm able to fill out my whole titleblock via an excel spreadsheet.

One last issue I'm trying to resolve...

You have to check off the attributes in the model using ISOGENPROJECTSETUP. They require a default value otherwise the enabled attributes don't stick.

I've been just putting a number to match the attribute number.
Attribute9 = 9 etc.

Problem is, I would like to map all of my attributes to the titleblock, even the ones that aren't in use yet (future revs).

In my excel there's no data for those future revs as I don't require them yet. Since there is no data, Isogen populates the attributes with the default data (the number I assigned to the in ISOGENPROJECTSETUP).

I realize that the workaround to this is supposed to be that you don't map your entire named range in the excel to those future revs.

But my concern down the line is that we will end up with some drawings that are on the 2nd revision, and therefore need the data to be enabled, but other drawings on the first revision still that need them disabled. So running a batch ISO of the whole project wouldn't work in that scenario.

Just wondering if there is a know workaround for this? Is there a value or symbol that I could put in either the spreadsheet, or in the default value under ISOGENPROJECTSETUP that I could place, that the system would ignore and output no data?

Thanks!! I'm so close to having these cased.