Hi Vick,

As long as you satisfy all the criteria in your project specification you should be fine. Please note that expansion bellows have a certain criteria such as unity check. Refer to EJMA. What's the temperature of the line and the density*velocity^2? The density*velocity^2 will give you a way to gauge if FIV will be a concern. The temperature of the line will tell you whether you are operating in the creep range and will give you an idea if elastic follow-up will be a concern.

I'm not so expert in bellows because in my twenty two years in the industry, I only experience it maybe 4 to 5 times. Tie-rod is important aspect in bellows to absorb pressure thrust. Check also if your system will experience high number of cycles, since bellow is a fatigue sensitive component make sure you capture the cycles in datasheet and life span.

Any other expert opinion is highly appreciated. Just correct any wrong statement I've made.

You can try to discuss with lay-out people if they can give some space in the plot plan to have a flexible piping.

Cheers!!