The loads are big if we consider supporting equipment and structural members. Increasing support numbers, if possible, sometimes might be the best solution for pipe attachment as well as the supporting structural members.

I suggest you have a talk with structural engineer to design the supporting members to check the member sizes, their transport and lifting. Sometimes you may be surprised by the complain of structural engineer to design structural member for the purpose instead of selecting a standard member for the lower loads. Same thing for the design of column and their bases. So increasing number of supports, lowering loads on the supports, supporting structural members, columns might solve many problems in once.

Pipe rack standards spans are normally 6 metres, this may be used for the suppoting distances. I would suggest you find structural drawings to see the available possible support locations in case someone else has already planned. Otherwise you need to talk to the structural engineer about the pipe rack in mind and possible member sizes with the selected span lengths. This will solve your problems quickly, otherwise you may end up repeating your calculation during manufacture which will be problem.

I trust this answer your question.