I have followed the modeling procedure that you provided me almost exactly 3 years ago (http://forums.coade.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=15864&Number=69632#Post69632), which has helped in a lot of situations. My two big problems right now are:

1) This is an interstage cooler for a compressor so vibration becomes a pretty big consideration. I want to remove supports & add loops to help thermal stresses, but the vibrations analyst doesn't like it.

2) The cooler vendor is completely unwilling to qualify nozzle loads above 1x API-661. With the edits I have made, I can get the problem loads down to 2x, but that's still not good enough.

I have not considered using NozzlePro mostly due to software issues on my computer. For reasons I don't understand, I'm not able to use the 2019 or 2018 versions of Caesar (the piping input window just doesn't open), but 2017 works ok for me. I haven't taken the time to reach out to support about it yet. All that to say, I can't get NozzlePro to work.