We know that it is impossible to check what Caesar does as regards applying Wind Loading because there is no wind loading output from Caesar to do a "sanity" check. However I have just performed a test for ASCE 7-10 wind loading with strange results.
The "model" I created was four distinct horizontal sections of pipe not connected together and separated by 10000mm height difference. (So the first pipe was at 10m level - 2nd pipe at 20m level- 3rd pipe at 30m level and 4th pipe at 40m level.) The initial end of the pipes were anchored. I applied the wind loading perpendicular to these 4 pipes. I applied only wind loading. The results of the analysis showed that the reactions on all four anchors were the same. In practice this cannot be since the wind pressure must change with height. There is an error within Caesar for ASCE Wind Loading. I changed the wind loading Code and sure enough the reactions changed for each level. There should be output showing what wind loading is applied to each pipe so the USER can check that it has been applied correctly by Caesar internally.