What I tried to say is that your approach based on "0,77Kn/m2" seems to ignore the data you have, i.e. Basic wind speed: 49 m/s, Exposure category: B. So the answer to your question is neither of your alternatives, except when your calculation shows values less than 0.77 kPa.
BTW, for the formula I've written, ASCE 7 considers the coefficient of 0.617 instead my 0.625- which is by EuroCode.

You can input data in Caesar under ASCE 7 template and give credit to software. It is expected that, based on your input, Caesar shall calculate qz as per 29.3-1, G as explained Mr.Ay- see above, Cf may be as per Figure 29.5-1 and is actually as per your input. The calculated qz*G*Cf, as per ASCE 29.5-1 requirements cannot be less than 16 lb/ft2 (0.77 kPa), you can check software considered ASCE 7/ 29.8.

In case you prefer to input an "user-defined profile", your have to calculate yourself max(qz*G*cf; 0.77kPa) on vertical axis and input it in software. Indeed, in this case does not make sense to input again Cf value in software (you can force it as 1 value in Caesar) because your inputted profile will be (probably unconservative) multiplied by the Cf when calculate the force acting on members.