Hi,

I created this post of suggestion, but iīm not very sure if itīs the best way to procedure.

Maybe there is a suggestion box to include these issues.

I understand that these suggestions are not question and itīs easy to ask somethings, but itīs much more difficult to apply. However i think that could be useful.

Well, other suggestions
First.
Caesar i can manage transfer from Caesar to excel, but from excel to Caesar is not easy.
Example
In "edit static load Case"--> "Load Case Option"
if i modify these elements in Excel and then i do a copy(Ctrl + C) and then i paste in Caesar. First the copy seems to have done but really is not made. you must write in the Caesar, and then the changes are saved.

Maybe itīs easy to solve , i donīt know

Second suggestion
I like the way Caesar makes his load cases, but as more and more data put the number of equatinos is quite large and difficult to follow. Caesar has the option "recommended load case" but ignore wind, seismic, and other possible combination. (Caesar ingores Wind or seismic in "recommended load Case" because Caesar doesnīt know how i want combinate this load case).

But maybe Caesar could do an "helper edit load case" where i say to Caesar what i can combinate (P*, T*, U*, D*, win*, F*) and how combinate. I know itīs not easy, but in my opinion itīs easier that other things because itīs a code independent to the calculation). And the mode to calculate for Caesar would be the same.

Third suggestion
The snubber need i run and then i come back to input and put the displacement. I think Caesar could do directly. Itīs true Caesar doesnīt know what is the displacement relationship with the thermal displacement
but maybe i could say him which is it.

(Again i understand is not easy but to ask is easy and maybe Intergraph consider some of these ideas).