My daughter often asks why her parents don't help her preparing project work in school; we just pay the minimum items to decorate her work & expect her to secure good grades from teacher.

What is my answer to her may be relevant for the young engineers here in this Caesar - II discussion forum.

I tell her,” Education never comes cheap; if you get it without paying for it, you will never learn. Invest with your pocket money to search internet, then you will value the knowledge you get from there".

We have codes, library books, past posts in Caesar -II discussion forum through search to learn from at first & then, when we fail to get the answer, we should ask. Also, for a weak person, herd instinct & conforming attitude will be generated easily in mind. We have to have guts to get our work audited by peers & elders to learn from warnings & errors.

The more people will get placements in second/ third-year of four-year engineering degrees for technical call-center or work share jobs, the more the quality of education will fall! We are really living in an interesting time, when prosperity harms our Youth Worldwide!

Regards,

Sam