I am new for tied bellow design so kindly advice me how to create the tied expansion bellow and what are the stiffness values to be filled in the CAESAR II expansion bellow design dialog box (axial stif, trans stif, bending stif, torsional stif and effective id).
I have studied books but I am not get clear idea about tied expansion bellows, mainly I have conflict on tied bellow restraints.
I modeled 24 inch pipe dia, 200 meters long (straight pipe), temp @ 46 degree C, pressure @ 16 bar, corban steel pipe for chilled water piping application.

A EJ-1 B EJ-2 C
X-------''''--------X--------'''''-------X

Starting, mid and end points are consider as a anchor, here I used tied bellows (EJ-1 & EJ-2) between two anchors.

I modeled the flange, bellow and tie rods, The pipe axis is X, so I provide X, Ry and Rz restraints at one end of the tie rod, the other end no restraint support.
Finally I run the analysis the anchor loads are around 130 tons, I thought that I made a mistake in this analysis.

Kindly advice me how to reduce the anchor loads.

1. Additional bellows are required to reduce the anchor load.

2. If can I provide gap at X restraints or only one side restraints like -X or +X,
Here the One side restraints also more anchor loads.