You may have 7000 cycles from T3>T2 (i.e. from a normal low operating temperature) to T1 and 2 cycles from install to T2, or from T2 to T1, etc. Anyway you may know/imagine such assumptions and maybe you are interested to know how many eq cycles (e.g. from T3 to T1) are?

I think Dan remark is about the possibility to count effectively the equivalent number of cycles. B31.3 (1d) provides a calculation for equivalent number of full displacement cycles associated with the greatest computed displacement stress range.

About this subject, I would add that (1d) is a particular form of Miner's Rule and may be equally written as:
N*SE^5= NE*SE^5+SUM(Ni*Si^5)

If is of interest (is it?) one would consider the fifth power law - Miner's Rule - as more general than the particular form shown in B31.3 and consequently such form can be used it to calculate the equivalent number of cycles Nx associated with any displacement stress range Sx:
Nx*Sx^5= SUM(Nj*Sj^5), where Nj&Sj are all cycles (includes NE&SE and all Ni&Si). Just my opinion, of course.