Please sign-up on Intergraph eCustomer at https:\\crmweb.intergraph.com\ by clicking the "I'm a new user" link, then the "click here" link on the first bullet of the next page. You will need to fill out a short form with your name/e-mail/etc., the submittal process should take two (2) minutes or less. Shortly after you submit the account request form, you will receive an e-mail with your login information.

Once your login information is received, logon to the eCustomer at https:\\crmweb.intergraph.com\ and submit a service request (SR) by clicking the "Submit a Service Request" link. This is a very short and easy process requiring only that you describe the issue and submit. As soon as submitted Intergraph Technical Support (we) will be in touch with you to help resolve the issue.

Signing up on eCustomer will take very little time and will give you access not only to a wider range of Intergraph resources assisting with submitted issues or SRs, it will also give you direct access to Intergraph’s knowledge base articles, latest product updates, and much more.

As for the subject of this post ("Error in processing PCF file"), this could be due to several reasons. Some related to the model and others related to DLL file conflicts between the CAESAR II installation and the I-Configure installation (ProjectManager.dll being the most common culprit). A DLL conflict originates when two or more programs on a single system use ISOGEN and one overwrites DLL files used by the other. You can do a quick check on the ProjectManager.dll yourself by comparing the version of this file in the CAESAR II installation folder to that in the I-Configure common folder (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Alias\ or without the (x86) on 32-bit machines). These two versions need to match in order for both I-Configure and CAESAR II isometric generation to function properly.

As the exact cause may vary from setup to setup, we need to review each case experiencing this issue individually. We have been able to resolve 100% of CAESAR II DLL conflicts reported through our eCustomer service, I am looking forward to providing you with the same service as soon as possible.