I have three questions, in order of importance: a specific question, a general question, and a very general question.

1) I am using Caesar 5.20. I read of a reference to a *.otl "Time Sequencing File", a file that is generated for each Caesar project. However, I can find no OTL file in my system or project directory after making a Caesar run. Is the OTL file an old and obsolete file? Does this file no longer exist as a working component of Caesar?

2) The reference to the file is on p7-30 of the Caesar 5.20 Application Guide, circa 2009. It is listed as one of the four files required to completely describe a Caesar project: Tutor._a, Tutor._p, Caesar.cfg and Tutor.otl. If *.otl no longer exists, does that mean that the three remaining files represent a complete record of a Caesar run?

3) Most general question: does anything else stand out about the Application Guide Tutorial A that is anachronistic to version 5.20? I also notice that the output display and save options have changed significantly. Are there other, especially any functional or operational, changes that stand out?