Dear Mariog

Thanks for your interest.

As mentioned by me I have "tweaked" the input to match in value the parameters as given in Code Problem 6. So, Si are unimportant. Ai,Ac,Av decide the Hoop stress and I have manipulated the inputs to achieve in TANK as near values as possible as given in Code example. Interstingly this has required different values of So in the two versions as rightly pointed out by you.

I agree Code constants have changed in Addendum 1 and Addendum 2.However with all the patches and updates our IT man has been installing I always thought the version 3.1 at my disposal was having the latest update. Moreover unlike PVelite, Codecalc and other software TANK leaves you in the dark about the equations and values considered. I have therefore attached calculations in ver3.3 which undoubtedly complies with Addendum 2 to show the discrepancy in the results between Tank and Code calculations.
My main issue is also with Av which in some projects I handle is nil or some other Purchaser specified value. I am unable to process such requirement in TANK as TANK assigns its own value to Av.

Regards,