Thanks guys, the problem I was having is my increment was causing the pipe run to 'explode'. I managed to get it working with a higher increment but am still not too sure what is best practice based on nodes inside the block and nodes outside the block? The node numbers seem to rapidly increase.

I noticed if you duplicate a pipe run with restraints and if you rename nodes, only the first restraint for all elements is updated, all the others have to be done manually. Is this a known problem?

What would be good is a duplicate array option, unless it already exists? Pattern multiple instances in one go. I have a two long manifolds with 10 identical inlet and outlet runs on each, is the only method to duplicate and position one at a time?

Also the second part of my first questions still stands, is the list input the best method to add multiple restraints and is there a way to paste to multiple cells (such as types, gap and friction)? I noticed in the load case window I could copy from excel to multiple cells, is there a similar edit via excel method for the list input? And lastly, the type of restraint doesn't seem to stick when using the list input, is this a known error or by design?

Thank you for your assistance.