Hi, this is a two part question.

I can't seem to be able to copy a pipe run and its associated valves. I have 3 pumps in parallel and I want to copy the inlets and outlets to the tees I have created for the other pumps.

I don't seem to be able to copy through the list and it doesn't do anything through the graphics display. The manuals don't really touch on this either, they just say copy is possible through the list editor. I don't think duplicate will do what I want either. Can someone please explain the work flow in Caesar II? It was so easy in AutoPIPE, surely I must be missing something..

Also is there any easy way to enter multiple restrains for say 150 nodes in one go? The quickest method I found was through the list, however you can't select multiple cells to paste.. Also the type of restraint doesn't stick and you have to enter it manually through the element editor one at a time. Also the node numbers must be entered manually through this method.
I mean 150 restraints is not large but time consuming enough, I would hate to be doing some of the large jobs this way. What is the quick method to do this?

Thanks for your help.