Hi Kemal,
With the pump suction NPSH has to be considered and that might be the reason why the client insists on simpler routing.
The issue with this routing is that the branches are too rigid and supports are too close to the nozzles. You can try the following:
1. Move the tee further away from the pumps and closer to the vessel to allow more flexibility in the branches
2. Provide only one support per branch and further away from the nozzle
3. Try to omit the directional anchor and see what happens
If none of the above works:
4. Ask pump vendor if they can supply heavier base plate and if that would help to increase allowables
5. Check if you can reduce the branch sizes right after the tee to 6” , move valves after the elbows (watch NPSH)and support under the excentric reducers.
6. Extend the line coming from the vessel to the further right from the tee. By this reroute you will not add elbows but the length will be longer so again watch your NPSH
Good luck!

P.S. Izuzetno sam prijatno iznenadena da se u SA rade ovakvi poslovi I da imamo cak I piping stress inzenjere! Drago bi mi bilo da porazgovaramo izvan foruma. Javi mi se na ranka.sofijanic@thyssenkrupp.com a mozes mi i poslati Caesar model i pump data pa cu jos pogledati