Dear Farhad i disagree with you...
This phenomena has been Research by Kolp (1968), Andrews (1970), and others.
If we filling an empty lines, particulary in pumped system, there will be a change in velocity that can lead to Pressure rise. As the pump start up and comes on line, Pressure surge will be developed in the downstream line. The magnitudes is depend on the sudden increase in velocity when check valve is forced open and the liquid in pipeline begin to move. If there is no air in the line, the pressure rise will not so large and will not exceed pump shutoff head, but if there is an air in the line, the when the liquid start to fill the empty line, and the line ends at any devices whic act as flow obstruction, then a serious pressure surge case will happen....why?? because when the last air leaves the segment of the pipe and water hit the obstruction, it will cause the velocity of the fluid decrease and this will lead to large increase of pressure.
Please find paper of research by Kolp, or research by Martin CS : "Entrapped Air in Pipelines, Second international Conference On Pressure Surge", and also "Concept of Waterhammer and Air Entrapment in the Filling and Testing of Pipelines" Tech. Report by John-Manville Corp.

Danb,
Yes i Agree with you Guide and stop will have important role, but i think it will not work for this configuration, (But i still work on it, who knows?), client only concern in the split tee strength whenever the force slam the split tee. Well is till check and work on it....thanks for you comment anyway..

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards

T. Syahdilan
PFCE Indonesia