Dear All,

Referring to a new feature i.e.Caesar 5.2 allowed users to enter seismic load through a wizard.
My First question is when is wind load be put as a wizard on Piping Input section?

Second question:
Loadcases for HANGERS, SUSTAINED & EXPANSION are recommended automatically if opted but for OCC loadcases having D,F,U & W loads, Caesar doesn't suggest cases & combinations automatically?.
As far as B31.1 is concerned the siesmic/wind are mandatory OCC loadcases to be considered in any analysis and they must be included in 'RECOMMENDED LOADCASES' though user should have a choice to select/unselect/edit them for analysis.

In most of stress analysis jobs, SUS, EXP & OCC (Wind & Siesmic only) are all that you need to calculate for that particular code being used. Wouldn't it be better if they are "Automated" by Caesar and not input by user again and again in loadcase dialogue box for different jobs. The custom loadcases and changes obviously will be available to user as usual.

Generally speaking that is what computers are for. You don't have to do tedious repetitive tasks again and again.

I'm a Fan of this software and to reduce stress jobs time as well as increase reliability I think this world-class software makers should consider this in order to keep it at top level.

Regards,
Salz