Dear RK and Habib,

I intended no offence to anyone.I still have not got satisfactory reply.
Let me summurise it follows .

All springs are caliberated and pre-set by the vendor to the pipe cold load before shipment.

The spring is pre-set in vendor shop to the pipe cold load position and is locked against up or down movement until the piping is ready for operation at which time the side locking bolts are removed.

After the pipining and all springs are comletely erected and the hydrostatic test made the side locking bolts are removed from the rigid housing and spring became free to deflect.

Without further adjustment the spring will accurately supports the pipe as the pipe expands to its operating position.

In the event that the line is required to be dismantled,replace the side locking bolts in the rigid spring housing and the spring unit can be easily removed and stored for re use.

The locked spring assembly supports and holds the erected pipe at cold position and act as a rigid hanger.

With lock bolts removed the spring is free to support pipe as it expands to hot position.

Important point.
The moment you will learn to salect spring manually your nervosness/discomfort realating to spring sizing will disappear.

Best Regards,
Aslam