Hi Aslam
Now I understand your question.
You are thinking WNC will aleays give less load to nozzle & supports since there is no fluid inside. Yes you are right in your openion, this is valid for normal rest supports.
I told before problem will aries if there is a spring in the system & It keep unlock ( working condition)

For example
Say in a system nozzle load 100 N first spring support 3000N second rest support 5000N so total weight = 8100 N ( pipe+fluid weight)

Now say fluid weight vanish only piping weight 5000N

Load distribution could be Nozzle 5N, First support 1095 N second support 3000N . If you are using all resting support it will be like this no problem.

If your first support is spring then still it will try to keep around 4000N, nozzle say +1500n( upward load) senond support 2500N.

That unwanted upward nozzle at WNC is a problem for us. You can make the file & check the result.

Because spring take define load & that load varies with upward & download movement only. If no vertical movement there is no load variation. whearas normal support take load as you put load in piping.

When you are slection spring ( select that manually by keeping free at nozzle node that option available in caesar) then you will understand the difference better.

Please try this & check if it is clear to you or I can send you file with further explanation.

Regards

Habib

Edited by shr (04/18/09 01:36 AM)