Thank you for your response. But my question is slightly different. Without doing any modeling in caesar2, in the first blank screen, if we see the top view by clicking on the icon for top view, the X-axis arrow is towards the left (west direction). If we enter a positive x length for pipe the pipe will go in the left direction. In other words if the pipe to be routed in the east direction we have to give negative x values. At the same time the Z-direction is towards north and Y is vertical up. If we go for the icon for bottom view the X is in east direction and Y-is in the vertical downward direction and Z- is in the north direction. With special execution parameters menu if we change the Z-axis to vertical, the positive X direction and positive Y direction goes towards west and south respectively. In the 4.1, 4.2 versions of Caesar I never noticed this. Or am I wrong!!
Also Coade may include some example files for WRC107/297, API610 etc. Some complete examples may be included in the user manuals also with adequate sketches. Most of the common analysis we do are for pump nozzles, and other equipment nozzles.