Dear All,

I have some problems in stress isometrics function, Can anybody help me regarding this?

1) Some supports in the isometrics are not showing at its location where it is placed in CAESAR II input file. Attach the CAESAR II model for your reference.

2) While generating stress isometrics why so many pcf files are generated?

3) In stress isometrics so many drawing files are generated but they are not showing in sequence, So how client could can judge the continuation of drawing files? Eg. If first drawing contains node nos. from 10-150 then next drawing doesn’t start from 160 node no.

4) Dimensions are not showing at node to node. It shows the complete distance of line. Why this is so, I have even set the dimensioning wizard setup in I-Configure but it also not work.

5) Slopes in the isometric drawing does not show in the full view as if the line is inclined at 45 deg then hatching shows only in some portion not in complete section.

6) Some of the drawings shown “FAIL” written over there at the left hand side at the top corner, Why this is so?

7) In the stress isometrics wherever there is a guide and +Y support, the +Y support is shown by two arrows overlap on one another, Why it is so?

8) Client was asking that can we set the different color for the restraints, pipes and other components in stress isometrics. When they uses existing style all supports are shown in white color. Is there any setting to do this?

Attachments
487-FORSTEAMLINE2.C2 (419 downloads)