Dear sir/madam

I am currently working with the interface between PDS - CAESAR II (Version 4.4) and I have some problems and questions:

1.- I want to transfer fluid density or specific gravity, but I don't know what's the field number and the property card, in the PDS option file, in order to make the transference. For example, in the CAESAR II Technical Reference Manual we have: "The insulation thickness and density should be placed in fields 9 and 10 of the first PROP card", and that's right, but I don't have the same information for the fluid density.

2.- I include a base support in PDS at the mid point of a bend. PDS generates two nodes with the same coordinates, one for the bend and one for the support. Then CAESAR can't connect the support to the correct point and connect it to the initial node.

3.- I configured PDS system in order to generate the CAESAR restraint type indicators, but it doesn't be transferred to CAESAR.

4.- Is possible to transfer the design code from PDS to CAESAR?. I try to do it, but CAESAR never changed the default code ASME B 31.3 when I made the transfer process.

Any response would be appreciated, Thank you