I am having trouble when I try to close the graphics window and return to the spreadsheet input. When I close the graphics window the spreadsheet will not "load" back up, it stays greyed out (it even reads "Not Responding" in the task manager).

I have to close the spreadsheet (not exit Caesar II completely) and then re-open the spreadsheet in order to resume working.

I have the last build of CaesarII (downloaded monday) and my machine meets the min. system requirements. I have even tried this on a different machine and had the same results. The model is only a couple hundred nodes, nothing that CaesarII shouldn't be able to handle. I have changed a few settings and this problem still persists.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

The one way I can get around this is to work in the spreadsheet with the graphics window open in the background. However, sometimes when I open the graphics window the spread sheet will close; is it possible to set up CaesarII so that it always opens the graphics in a third window without closing spreadsheet?