Hi,
I have recently installed Caesar II on my Windows XP Pro desktop at work and although it appears to load up okay, I have not been able to open a demo file or create a new file - each time i try i get Fatal Error 367. I've tried deleting the control file but i can't find it, i've also tried creating my own UserID, but the setup/configuration module has a runtime error when i try and save the 'miscellaneous' tab.

When I typed a three letter name into the UserID and pressed "Exit w/ Save" I got the following runtime error:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Runtime Error! Program: C:\PROGRAM FILES\CAESAR\C2SETUP.EXE - abnormal program termination"

I tried opening a file afterwards anyway but unfortunately it still isn't working and I get the same error (367).

Any ideas? Should I have downloaded a patch after installing Caesar II? (I am using Caesar II build 4.50.040120 on Windows XP Pro, however I noticed when I get into Caesar II's Help >> About Caesar II it says Windows NT 5.1.2600, Service Pack 1 for the operating system).

Can anybody help? (I am corresponding with somebody from Coade at the moment but with the time difference to Australia trying one new fix per day is taking a while...)

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!