Adi Singh

I am originally from India and hence I am not surprised at your outburst. Having worked in India for 13 yrs, I have seen the level of strses engineers in India ( except for few who were exceptional) , most of them can't even draw a free body diagram.

India has definitely produced some excellent minds ( poets, artists, scientists and engineers) but on an average the quality of stress engineers in India can easily be judged from the level of questions most of them put in this forum and their attitude. It is people like you who put the level of stress engineers in India at an abysmal level in front of the world.

About opening offices In india it is decided based on low cost and high productivity ( those who decide on sending jobs there don't on many occasions know the quality of work delivered or the capability of the engineers).Finally the main offices have to do most of the corrective job.

I have worked in India offices of most highly reputed Indian as well as MNCs hence kknow these things a little bit better than you.

Indian best minds leave India for very good reasons and the remainder ( most of them , some are really exceptional, for example the person from whom I learnt pipe stress analysis)are people like you.

Regards

Regards