Thank you Moverz. you are right that for a 4" 160sch pipe, 1.8KNM bending load is equalant to 19MPa. Moreover, my pipe is 4" XXS sch. so it should be nearly 16MPa. very less.

But, the problem is 1.8 KNm is the allowble given by design basis for pressure vessels (commonly given by client for all pressure vessels). But, in my system, the actual bending moment i am getting is 7.9 KNM . that is nearly 70 MPa. I couldn't say if it is very high for a 4" 900# nozzle.

And moreover, I dnt have idea whether for a manifold i should consider strictly the allowables given for pressure vessels. confused

Can i consider this 7.9 KNm bending moment as acceptible? in your experience, how do you consider for a manifold nozzle? please spare your valuable time and clarify me moverz. thank you so much.

And Mike, thanks for your interest. I have considered the wellhead nozzle as an anchor point only. But i have given +/- 50mm displacement with a Cnode at anchor point. hope it clarifies you now how zero moments occurs at well head nozzle. please do share with me your further view also.

I will appreciate if anyone else would like to advice me on this. thanks to all.