Moverz & sha,

Thanks for your reply. I dnt have clear idea how there can be a downward displacement. if anyone have a clear idea of it, please clarify. I dnt think temperature can cuase this much displacement. because, in our case the water depth is around 40m only. so the displacement for a carbon steel pipe would be (40m*0.2mm/m) 8mm max. it cant be 50mm or 300mm as said in the previous posts. i feel the reason for this displacement is some thing else. i would appreciate if anyone knows the reason.

And i feel moverz is right regarding the downward displacement. in our wellhead drawing i couldnt find any steel support (refer the drawing below).

and also refer the support arrangement i have made. the attachment isometric is one of the small line from wellhead in the whole system. I will appreciate any further valuable discussion and your views regarding this issue.

thanks to all of you and keep it going with more exciting innovatine ideas......

keep the discussion. i have holidays for 2 days. i will be back after 2 days. cheers...

Attachments
406-Scan03.PDF (1816 downloads)
409-Scan04.PDF (1333 downloads)
410-Scan05.PDF (1286 downloads)