Dear Shahid Rafiq,

I ever involved in analysis line pipe from water producer well to filter. Christmas Tree is located in the same small platform with water producer well. Our scope was analyzing the modification of water producer line.

We decided the displacement of well head of water producer well = {Displacement measured of first support} - {displacement of modeled line pipe for the first support in OPE case (we got it very small)}. It convinced us that the displacement of first pipe support affected by well head displacement.

We did modification typically for 8 clusters. Surprisingly there were also some water producer well has first pipe support resting not lift off in actual condition! why be like this?

Then I asked my friend who worked in well service in division of cementing about the configuration of well. No data/literature for the calculation to have well head displacement we got. May be someone have it in this forum. But at least from the configuration these parameters will affect i think (opinion): friction between soil and cement, length of tubular (deep of drilling), temperature of fluid, and internal pressure (see the change direction on well head and imagine when the force by fluid when pass it).

I just want to compare the behavior of water producer well and Christmas Tree which is very near each other this way (picture attached).

Attachments
351-100_6022.JPG

Edited by Samsul P. Manik (06/29/08 08:24 PM)