My resposne is to the original post.

Shabeer, I understand that you are new to pipe stress and like most companies these days your supervisor must have given you caesarii and has assigned you with some task.

Pl. note that every job requires two things: Training and experience. Experience comes with time and we all are learning. However in my opinion a formal training or at least working under a supervisor ( who knows his job) is must. In your college you have studies subjects like vector mechanics, strengthy of materials, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics etc. all of which will be in use in pipe stress analysis. Beyond that what is required is reading the codes, understanding their intents , taking a formal couse on pipe stress analysis or at least working under a supervisor. Pl. note that this forum can help you when you are stuck up with some problem but cannot substitute a formal and proper learning module which is required.

I don't know how you will take my advise but in my humble opinion it is for your best.

Also I feel that as an engineer your sentence construction in english should follow the basics of english grammer.