WISH 1..
I 'WISH' Hoops would stop crashing my computer causing me to lose 15-30 mins of work every time.
To be honest, the hoops program has the ability to be a good platform and the release of 4.5 has started to realise some of the potential hoops has.
However in its current guise, i find it full of bugs, prone to crashing the computer, slow and cumbersome, and user unfrendly.
I Fail to understand why COADE has removed the
2D graphics option, as some of us operators are not using CRAY supercomputers to run Caesar.
WISH 2.
Why put the damn undo button next to the insert/advance button? Whenever i change it,
it reverts back every time.
its as sensible as putting the eject button next to 'fire' on a fighter jet.

WISH 3.
The ability to copy/amend and manipulate support entries.
IE: remove all support types for each node with one action, or add a specific restraint for a
list of nodes (ie add remove guides along a rack)
or add generic gaps to a list of nodes.

WISH 4.
The abillity to interegate the movements and stresses per selected node/support on the static hoops processer, without flipping to the reports.

WISH 5.
Consistancy between what hoops(input) shows
and hoops(static processer) shows.
SIF indicators are a prime example.

WISH 6.
Indication of support positions on the animation.

WISH 7
HOOPS Stress indication values to match those
in reports (evident if the Sh is reduced due to high temp)

I could go on, and yes i am being just a little critical of what is an excellent program.
However, i just feel that COADE have missed the ball on this release of Caeser as it could have been and has the potential to be so much better.

Regards.

SP.