Hi everyone,

Lastly, Im using CaesarII v4.5 and I had modelled several lines, after many days ago, our boss confirmed to us that our current project, the requirements for thermal stress calculations is caesarII v5.0. My questions are: confused

1. If I start CaesarII v5.0 and opened those existing files of CaesarII v.4.5,it cannot open unless if I change the extension to: pre(v3.24) or pre(v5.0), I was confused if which extension Im going to choose because both extension could be and how does it mean? Which is the right one and why? wink

2. If I started opening the existing files, there is a warning messages, if I choose "yes" and still keep the original data from the old version or "no" so I can update the data based on the current version data base. I test the results and compare and I found out there are very small differences between them and I think it is still allright. Can you advice what should I do?

I know its very simple questions but lots of confusions. I need your guidance guys because Im still new in pipe stress analysis..