Well there is the problem - according to Alias (the ISOGEN developer/vendor), only one Alias/ISOGEN product can be installed on a given machine. Here is what Alias told us when we asked this question:

Quote:
I think the best answer in the short term is that we do not recommend Caesar II and SP3D (or I-Sketch or SPOOLGEN - see below) be installed on the same workstation. SP3D installs Personal Isogen files in a different place to Caesar. Hence the last installation, which will register the Personal Isogen automation components, will determine which version of Personal Isogen is actually used by these applications. This means that SP3D would use CII installation if the latter were installed last (and vice versa of course). This results in a difficult support problem for somebody, since there is no way to guarantee that CII and SP3D both have the same versions. An additional difficulty is the project/style set up. The CII user will be using I-Configure to manage ISOGEN projects and styles. SP3D has a different approach, in that these are created “on the fly” when ISOGEN is run. This is actually a wider issue affecting not only SP3D but also I-Sketch, SPOOLGEN and AutoPlant (among several others).

Add "PDS ISOGEN" to the list mentioned above in the "bold" sentence.