Unfortunately I did not take a picture of the supports on site. You can see raiser clamps for instance from Lisega cataloques. Download the set from www.lisega.co.uk. I do not have addresses for other suppliers on hand just now. Maybe some people can help here.

Image is for Lisega new type. Traditional design is based on formed clamp, which need often oven, heat treatment and heavy press. This is like puzzle made out of plates. Cheap and easy to make in large quantities. For what ever reason I actually "checked" their design when they came on market. wink whistle There is a patent as far as I know.

I modelled today MS, HR, CR and bypasses of a system done some 15 years ago. Designer new only trunion. They stick out to all possible directions, even downwards. This %^&*%$# put even dummy branch/trunion on bottom of a pipe set on a cross beam hanged by two constants above - pipes in creep range. Then there is 17 000 lb valve in thin air. Absolutely the worst design I have ever seen. In 2 months time we will know how much of the pipe is damaged.

Attachments
144-Typ46.jpg

Jouko
jouko@jat.co.za