[Only this time have I thought of opening this forum-something I have not done for maybe three to four months, and surprise to see Craig’s thread]

Belated Happy Birthday to Mr. John Breen. Before I even saw Craig's enormous amount of appreciation to John B., I have thought of one day suggesting to our forum members to give John any sort of appreciation in the form of award certificate or whatever it is in lieu of his ever consistent support and sincere help most appreciable to the novice. For me I can't help too but help or say something to the novice I encountered too anytime having in mind all the time that there is an example of this guy (John B) who is not tired of explaining/encouraging the novice to learn more. I have known him since I joined the forum in 2000 where I lost my identity and changed to a new one. There has never been a dull thread from him. I have learned a lot from him. I am taking this chance and opportunity through this forum to greet John Breen a Happy Birthday, a prayer and best wishes for the future years to come.

More power to you and may our God Almighty richly Bless you.

Ed Lamigo