Hello all, I too have been away for a while.

My thanks to all of you for your very kind good wishes.

Please believe me; I have been greatly honored to be able to occasionally provide a little help to my fellow piping engineers in their pursuit of knowledge. My participation here is like a small drop in a great ocean; I have always been amazed at the wealth of knowledge that can be found here (just do a little “digging” in the archives). I believe that everyone who participates in these discussions (those who ask and those who answer) benefit from that participation.

However I would like to remind everyone that our thanks should go to COADE. By providing us with this forum in which we can come together to help each other, COADE has done a great service to the community of piping engineers. The Caesar II discussion board moderators have always encouraged a comprehensive range of "give and take", very much wider than just discussions of the CAESAR II software. The liberal approach of the moderators has created a unique and beneficial situation for us and I think we should thank THEM for their efforts. I would suggest that the best way that we as individuals can show our gratitude to COADE is by being kind to each other and by coming into these discussions with humility. We each started out in piping engineering with very little understanding and very great humility. Sometimes we each need to take the time to remember that.

Again, my thanks to all of you.

Regards, John.