In previous versions of CAESAR II the first force vector (F1) was used for spring hanger preloads and cold spring forces (if any were defined).

In the lastest version/build of CAESAR II I notice that (H) is now used for the spring hanger preload instead of F1.

Is F1 still used for cold spring forces?. (Mind you as I ask this question I realise I could just go into the model and define some cold spring to get an answer to this question).

Is the online help automatically updated as the builds are updated? (My online help still tells me that F1 is used for spring hanger preloads)?

Are there plans in the future to make the load case editor more user friendly or parametric?. When I have set up a model with a number of loads (Often 5 or 6 thermal loads, pressures and displacements) as well as seismic and user loads, etc etc) and defined the load cases I need and then somebody asks for another load case to be added I find I have to almost rebuild all the load cases from scratch as the line references change (ie L3+L4 may have to be change to L6+L6). When I have 50 - 60 lines in the load case editor this can be time consuming - especially when I am having to define code required load cases that CAESAR II does not recommend automatically (ie SUS+OCC, T5-T4, T5-T3 etc).

Thanks