Many producers of pipe, fittings, and flanges, etc. produce charts showing equivalent steels (e.g. A106-B pipe may be considered equivalent to A234-B wrought fittings, A105 forgings, etc). In lieu of a "comparison of composition and mechanical properties" (ref: ASME B16.9, para.2.1), does an "official" cross-reference document exist covering a range of commonly used piping materials?