cryogenic piping problem need to solve as per ASME 31.3...considering the code requirement to pass.

we got existing 3" pipe line with SS material -90F running on pipe rack straight 300 another end of pipe line is connected to CS 3" pipe which is ambient temperature running around 200 foot on pipe rack North side cold/south ambient east side from center running around 250'. North South got Valve in between hot & cold were its connect.

North side pipe is SS and rest of the line is CS.

323.2.2 (2) For design minimum temperature lower than -48C (-55F) impact testing is required for all materials, except as provided by Note (3) of Table 323.2.2

Note(3) Impact test is not required if the design minimum temperature is below (-29C)(-20F) but at or above -104C (-155F) and the stress ratio defined in Fig 323.2.2B does not exceed .3

322.2.2B (3) Combined longitudinal stress due to pressure, dead weight, and displacement strain (stress intensification factors are not included in this calculation) divided by S at the design minimum temperature. In Calculating longitudinal stress, the forces and moments in the piping system shall be calculated using nominal dimensions and the stresses shall be calculated using section properties based on the nominal dimensions less corrosion, erosion and mechanical allowances.

I performed default load case: without SIF, with out editing configuration I got range as 40% ...with SIF by editing config file SIF 0.00001, I got the range as 28%. I am confused how to finalize the system.

I run the case3: w+T1+P1+D1 in load case I got 40% as I assigned displacement at ambient end.

I have not understood section properties in code 323.2.2B (3)& also pipe line got temperature profile. Can any one please explain how should I need to perform my calculations per code to conclude I need to do impact testing or not.