Hello Richard and Dave,its been a while.

I just recieved a requirement I instantly felt I needed to share with your stress people.It's for the DOE and all the details can be found about the project itself at www.dcsmox.com .For those of you who have not heard of the MOX(Mixxed Oxyde Fuel)project it is a great site.The requirement reads as follows..(No one has everything they want,so if your remotely interested call me asap)

Seismic Engineer - Lead Pipe Stress - PRIORITY Positions - 1
Salary Range up to 120k

Position Responsibilities: Seismic Engineer- Lead Pipe Stress is responsible for managing Stress Review, Analysis and calculation qualfication for Seismic Design of Piping Systems and evaluations of Support Design requirements for the MFFF Mixed Oxide Fuel Fabrication Facility. Technical Responsibility includes resolving issues and developing design and qualification of piping systems for equivalent static and dynamic cases using CAESAR II 4.5 program for deadweight, thermal, seismic, SAM and other load cases, equipment nozzle connections, local stresses at the welded connection, detemination of loads at the supports, coordination of effort with other stress and support engineers, and design coordination with other disciplines includes piping, mechanical, process and structural group by integration of the piping stress review into model representation of the designs in Plant Design System (PDS).

Required Qualifications: Minimum 5 years direct experience managing stress work in nuclear piping and chemical process plant in pipe stress analysis work using Caesar II 4.5 or latest version. Should have strong technical knowledge and understanding of seismic requirements per NRC. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Structural Engineering required. Demonstrated experience in pipe stress analysis work using Caesar II. Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of following codes: ASME B31.3, ASME Section VIII, ASME Code case N318, N292, WRC 107. Demonstrated recent experience in nuclear pipe stress analysis work

Desired Qualifications: Master of Science in Mechanical or Structural Engineering preferred. Professional Engineer certification preferred. Demonstrated continuing-technical expertise such as active membership and publication in Technical Society. Demonstrated Experience in nuclear pipe stress analysis work.

Ed DePhilippo
National Engineering Service Corp.
1-800-562-3463 X-707