Hi,
I am representing the manufacturers of ABS pressure pipes that is being used for chilled water and condenser application (HVAC)in the ME. We have a very small market and it is a tough sell.
It is an uphill battle against the tried and tested black steel piping for the same application.
To win some projects,we need to provide a full stress analysis of the pipe work using ABS (at least for the plant room, with large bore piping- DN650 & DN750.
The temperature range is 5 to 41 deg C, with an ambient of 50 deg C max (the installation temperature for worst case expansion/contraction calculations.
We have a free lancer, who can do the modeling of ABS pipes, but needs full material data.
I have also requested the modeler to provide me the questionnaire for updating the ABS pipe material data in his Caesar ii for analysis.
Appreciate if anyone can help me as to what are all the details that is needed for correctly modeling ABS pipes in Cii, within the above temperature range, although it can be used sub-zero.
Note: I have very little knowledge on Cii, as I had completed a static stress analysis 5 day course in Chennai a few years back and have not a chance to practice it on my own.

If anyone can help me, I will first send the available data in excel format and after your inputs will then forward to my modeler, and then may be lease my own Cii software for occasional analysis for some prestigious projects.

Please help.

Regards
Kumar