Hello Everybody!

I'm writing in order to find a solution to the following problem...

Our office recently started using COADE-INTERGRAPH CADWorx PLANT and we are now pushing for it to be the main SW for piping engineering development. We're using AutoCAD 2012 as platform.

I must admit that the easy creation/management of library components and their specifications for this software is really great.

We are really impressed ...generating our own databases following lines specifics as per our STDs.
This allows very comfortable components input on the project and BOM export

BUT

Everything which has been part of modification, development and implementation follows specific components and libraries which CADWorx already knows: pipes, socket weld fittings, threaded fittings, buttweld components, valves, etc. ..

We are now facing a problem:
We need to use components which are different from everything foreseen on CADWORX libraries:
all PARKER-Hermeto hydraulic components, precision metric tubes and con 24° fittings (DIN 2353)

Is it possible to add or create new CADWorx components that can be managed with parametric files as it happens for "already charged" libraries??

And which is the procedure?

I know that insertion of new components can be obtained using "USER SHAPES", but we were interested in using "text parametric files"

THANK YOU in advance