Topic Options
#4508 - 01/11/06 02:38 AM No comments on innovation proves that we have lost enthusiasm in life - Isn't it ?
sam Offline

Loc: Maharastra, India
Everyday we face problems in personal & professional lives. If we are not too much pessimistic, we can realize that we exist by overcoming these problems. They teach us many lessons, show without 'can-do' risk-taking attitude we can't live. Some of these problems in professional life that we have overcome by our ideas - we can write so that someone somewhere find strength to apply his own to solve problems at hand.

regards,

sam

#4509 - 01/16/06 10:03 AM Re: No comments on innovation proves that we have lost enthusiasm in life - Isn't it ?
Ed-Lamigo Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Hi Sam,

I have liked your ideas, expertised and skills shared through his forum. In times where I can't find any new intersting issue on this forum, I would always thought of anybody would post any problem on anything that anybody can share. And so I really appreciate your idea on "any real story in stress analysis that we can share with forrum members" because thorough this anybody, specially beginners could learn and anticipate problems in pipie stress analysis. Such an excellent idea gou've got and infact I have some but I am putting extra time to compose and planned the whole context because the case is I think sensitive, I never thought such problem exist.

More power to you too and the very helpful ever-supportive members of this forum. Everything is a learning process here and God Bless this forum.

Regards,

#4510 - 01/17/06 01:36 AM Re: No comments on innovation proves that we have lost enthusiasm in life - Isn't it ?
sam Offline

Loc: Maharastra, India
Thank You.

Reason behind asking for case histories is that from every piping stress analyst, customer expects a magic solution - cheap, appropriate & with least drawback.

From the support of people like you all & Coade in particular in this discussion forum, we have so many times solved our problems in hand & could spend saved time with nature, family & helping someone else in need. As Robin Conwan wrote, "The ivory tower of education cannot be a windowless edifice", let the knowledgeable ones spread their treasure.

regards,

sam

Moderator:  Denny_Thomas, uribejl 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Forum Stats
12065 Members
14 Forums
16973 Topics