Hi there,

I am experiencing some seriuos headaches with Isogen drawings I'm trying to create in Ceasar, and hope somebody can help me. My model contain quite a complex network of pipes and the automatic splits that Isogen create is not acceptable on all drawings. Some drawings are very cropped up such that dimensions are unreadable. I have now create splits at all the nodes where I want pipes to be drawn separate. Unfortunately this doesn’t work very well and the split feature keeps messing me around, following its own mind of where to split. Some drawings comes out fine, others terrible. Also, the dimensions gets stretched over more that one page. Also, the continuation notes is present on half of the splits and missing on other half.

Can somebody give me some guidelines of how to split up my drawing so that all comes out well? What is supposed to happen when I create the split on say a restraint? Is the restraint supposed to be indicated on the one drawing on not the other? It is here that my dimensioning goes from one page to the other…

Any help would be appreciated.