I have found that this option is very handy when you are dealing with the load cases for certain situations, but I found that it is not useful for evaluating the allowable loads on equipments such as pumps or turbines, in which some of its calculations is involved the balance between forces and moments.
Since CAESAR selects the highest load for each direction in all the cases, you can end with loads from different cases that never take place at the same time. This means that you are balancing forces, and moments, that will never be in balance, and in fact will never be the highest load on the equipment. Probably you will think that this situation leads to a more conservative design but, in fact, can lead to any situation including non conservative solutions.
To solve this issue I think that a good idea could be have in the equipment analysis module (API-610, NEMA or WRCB107) more than one case (or as many as temperature-pressure cases you might have). Of course you can come around with more than one file for the same nozzle-equipment but the main idea is to keep files together as piping system does.

Regards