PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR

Posted by: josephlee

PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/12/10 05:54 AM

HI,
1)we have installed new PVElite 2010 in two pcs.We faced two problems while opening PVElite.

ERROR 1 unable to access HASP SRM RUN TIME ENVIRONMENT(H0033)

ERROR 2 PVElite application encountered a problem needs to close .we are sorry for inconvenience.
I installed in new pc we cant able to open the PVElite

suggest me solve the issue.

regards
JL
Posted by: Luis Sanjuan

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/12/10 07:26 AM

Hi Josephlee,

I can help you with this, please send your query to techsupport@coade.com and mention Luis on the Subject line. Please mention what type of HASP ESL key you have (network or local).
Posted by: Scott_Mayeux

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/12/10 08:14 AM

Hi Joseph,

You can also try this:

1. Restart the machine.
2. Install the device drivers from the PV ELite 2010 DVD.
3. Make sure the users have read/write permissions on the PV Elite 2010 'system' folder. This requires administrator login and permission changes/adjustments to the system folder.
Posted by: vikaash

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/19/10 05:32 AM

Hi Scott Mayeux,

Thanks for your reply.

I done the above steps PVElite 2010 prompts out same error,but codecalc 2010 working fine.
ERROR IS: PVElite Application has encountered a problem and needs to close.we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please suggest me solve this error.

Best Regards
JL
Posted by: Mandeep Singh

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/19/10 06:02 PM

Some entries in the registry may be getting corrupted. It is actually this setting in the registry, If you delete this setting then, PV Elite should start fine,

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\COADE, Inc.\PVElite\2009\PVElite\CommandBars-Controls

You have to CAREFULLY use Regedit to do that. Or you can delete the higher level key as shown in the attached document for the version of PV Elite that you are using.

If this does not work then make sure that PV Elite system folder has read and write access. On Windows XP it is,

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\COADE, Inc\PVELITE

Let us know how this works.
Posted by: vikaash

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/25/10 11:04 AM

Dear Mandeep,

Thanks for your reply,I did the above steps now PVElite 2010 working fine.

Regards
JL
Posted by: Bala.M

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/27/10 03:50 AM

Dear Mandeep,

Am also facing same problem. i follow the above steps but, that error is repeating.

Key : local

( ERROR: unable to access HASP SRM RUN TIME ENVIRONMENT(H0033))

How to solve the problem??

Regards,
Bala.M
Posted by: Scott_Mayeux

Re: PVElite 2010 INSTALLATION ERROR - 01/27/10 07:50 AM

Bala,

Place the 2010 PV Elite DVD into the drive and choose the option to install the ESL drivers.

After the drivers have been successfully installed, use the program pulse.exe to check the Maximum Version number (which is in the memory of the ESL). This number needs to be 1210. The pulse program is located under the PV Elite 2010 folder in a sub folder called ASSIDRV. If your maximum version is 1209 or less, your key will have to be updated and you will need to contact COADE.

I had this same problem at home with Windows 7 and the above steps solved the problem for me.