EN catalogue

Posted by: Eugen

EN catalogue - 11/22/21 02:45 AM

Hi all, anyone have a CADWorx EN catalogue to use for creating CADWorx EN specs?
Posted by: Vanman

Re: EN catalogue - 11/23/21 10:46 PM

I believe there is a DIN catlogue included with the install. Also check on Smart Community, there are a ton of downloadable content.

Re: EN catalogue - 11/24/21 03:33 PM

Yes, you right, DIN catalogue included, but I need EN. They are a different. Smart Community dont have it, unfortunately.

Re: EN catalogue - 11/24/21 10:46 PM

If your software is current, registering on smart community is free.

Re: EN catalogue - 11/25/21 01:17 AM

I know and I have a registration on the Smart Community.I've already contacted there. Answer from supports:
"There are no European or any other country/continent standards for piping catalogs deputed in CW Plant. Instead CW provides different catalog types related to different piping system and you can find them at C:\CADWorx Version\Plant\Spec\Legacy Imported CAT and Specs\Metric
There are only different standards for structural catalogs as per region and will be available in the CW root folder in your machine(C:\CADWorx Version\Structure\Library)"

Re: EN catalogue - 11/25/21 04:42 AM

The High Purity Content and Water Industry spec downloads may have some items you could use.

Re: EN catalogue - 11/30/21 05:41 AM

I'll try to clarify a bit what this is about. I'm interested in carbon steel (EN 10220) and stainless steel (ISO 1127) pipes and welded fittings (EN 10253-2 and 10253-4) and flanges by EN 1092-1