Catalog modified outside of the application

Posted by: PaoloDP

Catalog modified outside of the application - 03/12/20 04:08 AM

Hi guys, in recent few days strange issue starts to happening with my catalog.
Every time I open dwg file or reload catalog from dwg file, I got pop-up message: This file was modified outside of the application. Do you want to reload it?
I seams like Cadworx wants to change catalog every time. I have difficulties with changing thins in project catalog (changing components in specifications etc.), I save it, go to CW file and reload it. No changes happens. Go back to catalog and above message appear. If I pres OK, I lost my changes made in catalog.
Any idea what's happening?
Posted by: ferdoX

Re: Catalog modified outside of the application - 03/12/20 04:59 AM

Do you have database connected ?

Re: Catalog modified outside of the application - 03/12/20 05:58 AM

no live database. I tried with different file, same issue. However, different catalog, everything working fine. Strange. Which means, same cfg file, different catalog. Something get wrong in catalog.

Re: Catalog modified outside of the application - 03/13/20 03:05 AM

Any idea?
Only usher shapes can add something directly from CW to catalog, as I know at least. I was creating recently some user shapes, maybe CW keep trying to add some user shapes in catalog(?)
Posted by: Vanman

Re: Catalog modified outside of the application - 03/13/20 05:29 AM

In the PRJ, Click on Review Table Links > Force Update all tables. Sounds like something is not syncing correctly.

Re: Catalog modified outside of the application - 03/13/20 06:13 AM

I tried force update, not helping. Yes, something wrong with syncing, but don't know what.